SIC BOXES Warranty
The lifetime warranty on SIC BOXES products is exclusively for the original buyer of the product. Products bought on the SIC BOXES website are automatically registered in the name of the buyer. The warranty for a product can be transferred to another person by registering the product on the “Register My BOX” page of the SIC BOXES website within 30 days of purchase. Products bought in-store must also be registered on the “Register My BOX” page of the SIC BOXES website within 30 days of purchase in order for the warranty to be valid.
This warranty offered by SIC BOXES does not cover:
- Replacement of consumable items
- Aesthetic modifications due to wear and tear (e.g. markings from controls fading over time)
- Abnormal or non-compliant use of the products. Please refer to the user manual provided with the products as well as points 9.2 and 9.3 of our terms and conditions of sale.
- Damages caused by a repairman not approved by SIC BOXES
- Damages caused by external factors to the device (e.g. accidents, shocks, lightning, power fluctuations, temperature and/or humidity deviations)
- Costs or lost profits
- Indirect damages caused by a failure of a SIC BOXES product resulting in loss of operation, loss of profit, or any other damages and costs that may result.
In the event that the product cannot be repaired, SIC BOXES will proceed with an exchange for a product of equivalent characteristics.
Repairs and Mods Warranty
The warranty on repair and modification services obtained through the Repairs and Mods page is offered for 1 year from the customer’s receipt of the repaired or modified product. It only covers issues related to the repairs and modifications made by SIC BOXES and in no case any other problems or malfunctions occurring on the repaired or modified product.